Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Family View


So, just for the sake of the name of the blog being photographically referenced, I figured it was time for a quick peek at the previous work that was generated while I was in college. These here are some 4x5 digital imacon scans that I created while working with my beloved view camera. There really wasn't much applied here as far as tilts, swings, vertical shifts, or horizontal shifts, but there was an appreciation for the high resolution and tonal range which the camera provides. Using the strobes and getting amazing results was the best part of the whole project. This project didn't really represent the bulk of what I worked on, but that's fine. It was a fun project, and I learned a lot from it. Just click to enlarge for better viewing purposes and feel free to let me know what you think!










No comments:

Post a Comment